Reference: 06250 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 2 September 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 2 September 2016
HR/ Office Coordinator
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR/ Office Coordinator to join a hugely progressive company specialising in medical services for neurodegenerative disease. You will be working with a dynamic team to assist with their HR and Operations functions.
Utilising your HR and organisational skills, you will work closely with the Director of Operations and wear numerous hats within the company. With experience as an HR generalist within small organisation you will be proactive and a self-starter. This role has a mixture of strategic, planning with new operation systems and daily HR tasks.
- Act as the stand alone representative in the HR capacity
- Managing staff on-boarding
- Arranging staff IT logins
- Ensuring personnel files are accurate
- Ensuring new Consultants have relevant documentation and renewals of statutory training
- Supporting administration across the organisation
- Supporting documentation of policies and procedures
Operational and planning
- Working with Director of Operations for Health and Safety procedures
- Organise statutory and mandatory training for staff
- Support organisation for CQC inspection
- Assist Director of Operations with new on-boarding systems and procedures
- Assist creating new company policies
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today. We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and are therefore not always able to respond to each applicant individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply