Reference: 06241 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 19 August 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 19 August 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a hugely progressive, Global Bio-Pharmaceutical company who is committed to putting patients first.
We are seeking a seasoned HR Professional, to join this extraordinary business and be a part of shaping its exciting future. This is an exciting opportunity where the successful applicant will be providing active support to the Directors and the Senior Management team across the European Function.
• Act in business partnership within department on non-complex, first level employee relations issues and insure proper escalation when required.
• Ensure collaboration with HR Coordinator to establish smooth RH administration for specific departments – including contracts, addendums, registration to social insurances, pension funds / health insurances, update monthly payroll data tool.
• Responsible for induction of new employees (On-boarding, communication, logistic, follow-up after trial period – as well as departure interviews and work certificates.)
• Manage on-going HR operational support – staffing, movement and termination of employees, guidance on performance management/improvement, ensuring sound execution of administrative processes and legal compliance with local legislation.
• Assist on grievance and disciplinary issues, represent both employee and management interests by partnering with each, and resolve issues to maintain / improve productivity.
• Relevant degree or equivalent work experience.
• Previous international Human Resource experience is desirable.
• Candidates must be CIPD qualified.
• Prior knowledge of working with a matrix relationship is beneficial.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team