Our client, a recognisable global brand name based in Slough, is currently seeking an Internal Recruitment Sourcing Specialist to support their European team.
You will take ownership for all hiring processes (direct permanent and FTC hiring), as well as managing all on boarding tasks for new hires.
As the lead recruiter, you will be responsible for developing ongoing sourcing and recruitment strategies to attract and retain high calibre candidates into the business. You will also take ownership of networking through LinkedIn to pipeline long-term talent for future hires.
In addition, you will provide the highest level of HR support for talent acquisition processes across the European arm of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resourcing candidates identified through LinkedIn searches and networking
- Screening candidates (1st stage of hiring process)
- Control all hiring cycles including building strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and line managers
- Working with external suppliers if necessary (within provided budgets from global head office)
- Writing and posting adverts
- Taking control of the company’s recruitment ATS and using SAP for HR tasks
Additional HR responsibilities will include:
- Managing new staff on boarding; including production of offer letters, issuing employment contracts, managing DBS and reference checks
- Maintain employee HR and personal development files, updating and running reports as required
- Be available at all times to support on personnel matters with both individual employees and managers
- Recruitment/HR work experience gained in a commercial setting with experience of proactive candidate sourcing via LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate (Microsoft Office essential)
- CIPD qualification would be advantageous
- High attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.