Reference: 06376 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 2 November 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 2 November 2016
Opportunity for a HR professional to join a Senior Management Team based in Maidenhead. This is a temporary role within the Public Sector, requiring a commitment of a minimum of 4 months.
- Providing assistance to the HR Senior Management Team
- Creating and monitoring project plans
- Producing project documentation
- Organising meetings
- Maintaining and managing diaries
- Arranging workshops
- Well organised self-starter
- Able to interpret and analyse data
- Competent at producing and amending spreadsheets
For further information, please call Sue on 01753830706 or email email@example.com
We do receive a high number of applications for ou vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Established company
- HR Officer role with emphasis on recruitment
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes