Reference: 08871 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 19 November 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 19 November 2020
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for an HR Project Manager to join their team, this is a great opportunity to build on your process improvement and project management experience. The role is currently offering remote working.
You will be working for a global pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
As part of their HR function, you will be focused on identifying areas for process improvement, efficiency and innovation of procedure. Taking ownership from review to implementation, you will liaise with all key stakeholders from Managers to Board level, evangelising the benefits of improvement and managing the change process and project lifecycle.
- Assess and ensure all HR policies and processes are optimised and fit for purpose
- Identify priorities and make relevant improvements to HR policies and procedures
- Manage training and change management to the HR team
- Guarantee that all processes are accurate, efficient, and up to date
- Examine Employee programmes and ensuring these are compliant
- Previous experience in a HR process improvement role
- Great knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is ideal
- A CIPD or other HR qualification is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ideally, great understanding of Workday and SAP
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
£35,000 to £45,000
£35,000 to £45,000