Reference: 08238 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 May 2019
Our client are a leading services provider and are currently recruiting for a HR Officer/Partner to join their existing HR team. The position has become available due to company expansion and is being offered on a permanent contract paying a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Officer’s role will have emphasis on recruitment and will also involve other HR topics including employee relations and Learning & Development.
Duties will include, however will not be limited to:
- Advertising vacancies across all channels
- Briefing agencies on current vacancies
- Co-ordinating candidate interviews
- Carrying out interviews alongside the line manager
- Dealing with day to day HR queries and supporting line managers with people related matters
- Providing support on employee relations issues
The successful candidate will ideally have HR experience with particular emphasis on recruitment, with good knowledge of current employment legislation. You will be a team player with excellent time management and organisational skills.
For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£220.00 to £230.00 per day
- Experienced HR professional with strong leadership skills
- 3-4 month contract
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- Legal Services established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees