Reference: 06254 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 September 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 September 2016
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Officer to join a progressive company based in central London. Using your experience within HR you will contribute towards an expanding business, working closely with the Director of Operations to create company systems relating to all HR functions.
As an HR officer you will be proactive and eager to make a difference within the company, using your skills to take ownership of new projects and responsibilities. This role will be a mixture of both strategic planning and operational tasks.
- Assist the Direct of Operations to create HR and Operational systems within the company
- Assist creating people management systems, company policies, health and safety protocols, on-boarding and induction programs
- To support the delivery of statutory and mandatory compliance across the organisation including Health & Safety and CQC
- Assist Director of Operations to streamline facilities management systems
- Administer the recruitment process: offer letters, DBS and reference checks
- Organise statutory and mandatory training for existing and new staff
- Manage new staff on-boarding documentation, IT logins and data
- Ensure all personnel files are accurate and statutory training is performed
This is an excellent opportunity to really contribute to a growing company, working in a dynamic and fast paced environment. Using your skills in project management you will streamline the existing processes within the organisation and create new systems. This is a great role and challenge to work within: HR, Compliance and Operations of a company; to take things to the next level.
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today. We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and are therefore not always able to respond to each applicant individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply