Reference: 07067 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 January 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 January 2018
HR Director – London | Pharmaceutical
An exciting opportunity for a HR Director to join an expanding and progressive private clinic based in Central London. You will be joining a specialist company providing a comprehensive and innovative clinical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of cognitive impairments.
You will aim to develop company strategies and systems across all HR functions. You will be responsible for streamlining procedures and to promote company expansion. This role is both strategic and operational, a great opportunity to develop a new project within a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Providing leadership to the HR department across all aspects of HR
- Streamlining company procedures increasing efficiency
- Employee Relations: including employee disputes, appraisals and disciplinaries
- Creating training and development matrixes for staff members and implementing succession planning for key roles
- Working with management to create a recruitment strategy; to ensure sufficient resourcing level, enhancing the on-boarding process and increase staff retention
- Supplying in-house advice to resolve disputes regarding employment law
- Health and Safety, managing training to ensure all staff are compliant
MEDICAL – SPECIFIC HR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure company CQC compliance for future inspections
- Manage GMC revalidation and annual appraisals for clinic staff
- Manage Practicing Privileges organisation with Consultants
- Previous experience building up HR functions or departments
- Previous experience creating HR systems and streamlining procedures
- Experience with CQC inspection would be preferable
- CIPD – fully qualified
- Chartered member of CIPD
- Degree/Master’s Degree in HR (or equivalent working experience)
- In depth employment law knowledge
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £30,000
- Ideal opportunity for a recruitment focused HR professional (working alongside an HR BP)
- Fast paced, dynamic environment which will suit someone with a flexible approach
- You will play an important role in supporting the people and company across Europe to achieve their goals
- Initial 6-month FTC with view to potential permanent contract.