Reference: 08916 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 12 January 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 12 January 2021
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, are currently looking for an HR Director to join their team in Uxbridge. This role will offered on a 6 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a track record of professional HR practice to join an innovative and fast paced pharmaceutical company.
- Providing leadership to the HR department across all aspects of HR
- Manage and optimise HR policies and processes
- Oversee recruitment strategies to ensure sufficient manpower as well as enhancing the on-boarding process and increase staff retention
- Contribute to HR strategy planning and develop budgets accordingly
- Manage employee relations such as disputes, appraisals and disciplinaries
- Previous HR experience preferably within a global pharmaceutical company
- Degree/Master’s Degree in HR (or equivalent subject)
- Great knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Strong leaderships skills and the ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15.00 to £16.00 per hour
£14.00 to £17.00 per hour + Holiday Pay