Reference: 07415 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 October 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 October 2018
This is a great opportunity for HR Administrators/Clerks/Assistants to gain administrative and data focused experience with a global company of $6 billion turnover.
This role is to work alongside the HR department to focus on data management of all HR related documentation on their system/ERP, SAP.
Experience with SAP is therefore preferable, but failing that, we require good Office skills, attention to detail, ideally customer/client service experience and an interest in Human Resources.
You'll manage all areas of HR, from new starters contracts to payroll.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today!
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with SAP &/or HR data experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- HR Assistant level role
- Training provided
- Well established company
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
£9.00 to £12.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- High staff retention rates
- Initially a temporary role but with great potential for the right person
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills