Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 October 2018
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with SAP &/or HR data experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- HR Assistant level role
This is a great opportunity for HR Administrators/Clerks/Assistants to gain administrative and data focused experience with a global company of $6 billion turnover.
This role is to work alongside the HR department to focus on data management of all HR related documentation on their system/ERP, SAP.
Experience with SAP is therefore preferable, but failing that, we require good Office skills, attention to detail, ideally customer/client service experience and an interest in Human Resources.
You'll manage all areas of HR, from new starters contracts to payroll.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today!
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £32,000
- Great career progression
- Friendly team working environment
- Reading Location
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees.
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.
- Initial 12 months contract with potential to be extended.
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based - 35 hours per week
- Working on outbound calling for data and opt in verification focused projects
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone