Reference: 06413 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 November 2016
HR / Talent Co-ordinator – Permanent
Are you passionate about people and people management?
Working with a Global French research and development Company you will be joining a progressive business in the capacity of a People Power Co-ordinator. This role offers the opportunity for you to become a key member of the sales office which is based in Winkfield.
- Recruiting, developing and empowering employees.
- Continually applying company philosophy where ever appropriate.
- Creating and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Delivering effective and efficient advice, administration and support.
- Management of the house-keeping team.
- Ensuring compliance in line with local and company rules and regulations.
- Have access to own car / Full clean driving licence.
- A proactive approach coupled with business focus and drive.
- Ability to grow rapidly within an evolving organisation.
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills.
A world leader in their field – manufacturing lightweight, environmental products into a multitude of industries. Rooted in a strong business ethos, you will be joining an innovative company that can offer stability coupled with the ability to develop alongside the rest of the business.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team