Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 December 2021
- Experienced HR professional with strong leadership skills
- 3-4 month contract
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
Our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, are currently looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team in Slough. This role is offered on a 3-4-month contract. The day rate for this role is £230.77 (PAYE) or £300.30 (Umbrella).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a track record of professional HR practice to join an innovative and fast paced pharmaceutical company.
- Providing leadership to the HR department across all aspects of HR
- Manage and optimise HR policies and processes
- Liaise with stakeholders to transform business strategies and goals into suitable HR initiatives
- Oversee recruitment strategies to ensure sufficient manpower as well as enhancing the on-boarding process and increase staff retention
- Contribute to HR strategy planning and develop budgets accordingly
- Manage employee relations such as disputes, appraisals and disciplinaries
- Strong HR experience preferably within a global pharmaceutical company
- Degree/Master’s Degree in HR (or equivalent subject) and/or CIPD full membership
- Great knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Strong leaderships skills and the ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Legal Services established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees