Reference: 08832 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 October 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 October 2020
Our client, an established company who are constantly working to improve and innovate within the distribution sector, is currently looking for a HR & Payroll Assistant to join their team in Slough.
- Manage all aspects of payroll and HR procedures ensuring that these records are accurate, updated when needed and are compliant
- Oversee payroll data including timesheets, statutory payments, holidays, and tax changes
- Support with recruiting and reference checking as well as drafting contracts and employment letters
- Assist with onboarding and training of new staff
- Resolve any payroll and HR queries that may rise whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Previous payroll experience
- Experience working in an HR support capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Great understanding of payroll and IT systems
- Highly organised and detailed oriented individual with excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £50,000 + Benefits
- Excellent opportunity to work for a global sporting equipment manufacturer to head up their UK HR function.
- Operational HR management role (with advisory capacity on strategic decision making) within a company focused on continuous improvement.
Competitive + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting or payroll experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover