Reference: 07068 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 January 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 January 2018
HR and Operations Administrator | Pharmaceutical
A fantastic opportunity for a HR professional to join a hugely progressive private clinic specialising in neurodegenerative diseases. You will be working within an entrepreneurial environment to assist with all HR and Operations functions.
Utilising your HR and organisational skills, you will work closely with the Finance Director and wear numerous hats within the company. With experience as a HR generalist within a small organisation you will be proactive and a self-starter that thrives in working in an ever changing environment.
- Managing new staff on boarding; including production of offer letters, issuing employment contracts, managing DBS and reference checks
- Working alongside the HR Director; you will be reviewing and updating HR operating procedures and assisting with audits and administration across the HR department.
- Responsible for administering the recruitment process across the business – ensuring all files are kept up to date and supporting the administration of training across the organisation as required.
- You will be the companies ‘super user’ regarding the HR system.
- Working with the Finance Director and CEO to monitor and audit delivery of H&S and other regulatory checks.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate
- Management experience
- Previous experience HR administration/operations experience
- Experience with CQC inspection would be preferable
- CIPD qualification would be advantageous
- Degree in HR (or equivalent working experience) would be beneficial
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £30,000
- Ideal opportunity for a recruitment focused HR professional (working alongside an HR BP)
- Fast paced, dynamic environment which will suit someone with a flexible approach
- You will play an important role in supporting the people and company across Europe to achieve their goals
- Initial 6-month FTC with view to potential permanent contract.