This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor to join an organisation in Hemel Hempstead. This is a hybrid (2 days from office and 3 days from home) temporary position for initially 6 months.
As an HR Advisor you will provide advice and support to managers across the business on various HR policies and processes including conduct, grievance, absence management and end to end recruitment of roles.
- Provide the highest level of HR support and guidance to the business which will include employee relations such as disputes, appraisals and disciplinaries
- Oversee requests for job advertisements and ensure these are dealt with in a timely manner
- Working with external suppliers when necessary
- Maintain employee HR and personal development files, updating and running reports as required including new staff onboarding and leavers paperwork
- Support the creation and review of HR policies and processes
- Develop strong relationships with all internal stakeholders and line managers
- Background as an HR Advisor with ideally Public Sector experience
- Previous experience of updating and writing HR policies and processes
- Strong knowledge of Employee Relations and Absence Management
- Good understanding of online HR systems particularly iTrent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.