Reference: 06945 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 16 October 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 16 October 2017
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an internationally renowned company in a vibrant and dynamic team. Our client is looking for an HR Administrator with fluency in both Hungarian and Czech or Slovak to join their central European team in their HR Shared Service Centre in Birmingham.
As an HR administrator your role will be very varied and will entail covering all HR aspects from “hire to retire”. This will involve managing and retaining employee data, from implementing and changing of contracts, to dealing with absence management, personal leave, domestic relocation, promotions and notifying payroll of any changes.
Ideally, you will have some experience in an HR background / HR studies, however the language skills and character are of far more importance:
- Working with senior stakeholders, you must be tenacious and happy to work under pressure.
- You will be a fast learner, without hesitating to ask questions when necessary to fully understand the role.
- You will be proactive, willing and looking for ways to improve and simplify efficiency.
- You should be able to work well under pressure and be able to manage a large work load.
- And finally, you will always be customer focused.
What they can offer:
Beyond the international environment, it will be an opportunity to gain experience with a globally recognized company, with major HCMs and processes that whether you stay with them beyond the initial contract or not, will enable you to kick-start your career in the UK. They do Friday drinks, have an on-site gym and canteen and will be a great starting environment for graduates and those abroad.
Sound like the right role for you? Then apply today!
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team providing an outstanding payroll and HR service to employees