Reference: 00134 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Hospital Director – Mental Health
As a Hospital Director you will be joining an outstanding team in Berkshire to manage a Hospital specialising in Mental Health. This is a great opportunity to join a well established Healthcare organisation with a reputation within Psychiatry and Mental Health services.
Utilising your management expertise you will contribute to strategic and operational tasks. Working closely with the General Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS) Hospital.
• Ensure Hospital budgets and financial targets are met
• Ensure compliance with Health Authorities regulations, CQC and code of practices
• Staffing and performance management, adherence to Employment legislation
• Work closely with the Senior Management team to uphold the integrated governance strategy
• Manage the maintenance activities and cost effectiveness of the hospital • Responsible for oversight of Hospital documentation
• Ensure the hospital offers an excellent patient experience, adhering to the ‘brand’ of the company.
This is a great opportunity for a Hospital Director with experience and passion within Mental Health (CAMHS) to manage hospital. Utilising strong team management, communication skills and leadership this is a great opportunity to lead a hospital and contribute towards Mental Health.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply