Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 May 2018
- Regional Healthcare Partnership role focused on building key relationships with senior NHS stakeholders
- Working for a patient centric company who want to have a key representative in the M1 / M6 territory
- Car driver is essential
Reasons to be excited about this role
- You'll be joining a leading global pharmaceutical company who are committed to ongoing staff development (through experience and training)
- You'll be working in a fast moving, patient centric, field-based healthcare partnership role supporting our client’s market access strategy
- This is a non-promotional role which sees you forming key relationships with sub-national stakeholders within the NHS (and other associated NHS strategic partners)
- You’ll be tasked with helping shape their partners thinking / strategic planning to help deliver improved access and better outcomes for patients
- This is a regional role covering the M1 / M6 corridor, so someone based in the Midlands would be ideally situated
Why join this company now?
- The company boasts a healthy balance sheet with zero short term debt
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Sales in current drug portfolio is strong with double-digit across major drugs in 2017 (and projected growth for 2018 being similar)
- Strong long-term pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas
What will some of your key responsibilities be?
- Work with commercial teams to benchmark performance across disease pathways, including treatment provision and access to innovative medicines and raise with sub-national decision makers (NHS Regions, National Cancer Vanguard, Cancer Alliances, STP leads, AHSNs)
- Interpret and shape implementation sub-national healthcare strategies to ensure business critical opportunities are maximised and NHS barriers mitigated to facilitate access to innovative medicines
- Working with the National Commissioning Lead, take responsibility for engaging key sub-national NHS England stakeholders at a strategic level and, where appropriate, portfolio level including senior leads, senior policy holders and sub-national influencers
- Represent our client at key ABPI meetings – working closely with key representatives to support commercial work streams
What background & skills will you possess?
- An ABPI code expert; as you’re acting as the client’s representative at APBI meetings, it fundamental that you need to have a proven ABPI code qualification
- A scientific degree (ideally Pharmacology)
- The ability to network effectively with senior stakeholders and decision makers (strong account management
- A market access specialist who’s used to working across a broad portfolio
- Always takes a patient-first mentality
- Must drive and have access to own vehicle
You will benefit from joining a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are definitely on the rise; they are due launch a number of new major drugs in the coming years and their EMEA team is expanding rapidly. Whilst working as a contractor (10-11 months minimum duration), they will treat you very much as an essential resource to the business alongside their permanent team.
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £35,000
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that collaboration and innovation enable them to be successful
- Great earnings potential
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£40,000 to £50,000
London - West
- Fast growing tech start up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Modern campus environment with great social activities
£400.00 to £450.00 per hour
- Global pharmaceutical company
- 12-month contract
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality and Compliance