Reference: 00027 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Healthcare Compliance Manager- Medical Final Signatory – West London
This would be a great opportunity for a Healthcare Compliance Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company within their expanding compliance team. As the Medical Final Signatory you will be working closely with the Medical and Scientific Advisors to manage company compliance.
This is a great opportunity to use your experience as a Medical Final Signatory to supervise all Code of Practice related issues with internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for reviewing and certifying all regional and local compliance processes
• Manage the implementation of Code Compliant system ensuring the company is in line with the ABPI standards, and all applicable international Codes of Practice.
• Develop Code of Practice-related SOPs
• Create a Continuous Process Improvement Plan
• Monitor all CaPAs
• Ensure all practice is in line with ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice.
• Signification experience of the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice
• Extensive experience as a Medical Final Signatory
• Codes of Practice
To apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Alternatively, for more information, please contact Monopoly on 01753830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
- Strong ABPI Code knowledge
- Multiple Sclerosis or/and Neurology therapeutic area
- At least 60% travel time expected within the designated territory