Reference: 07475 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 November 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 November 2018
Healthcare Compliance Manager
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Healthcare Compliance professional to join their quality compliance team. We are seeking talented applicants who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12 month contract and would thrive in joining this fast paced department.
Why join this company now?
- The company boasts a healthy balance sheet with zero short term debt
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Strong long-term pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas
- Consistent year-over-year growth in 2018
- Responsible for providing oversight and guidance on processes related to ABPI and IPHA
- Supporting affiliate training and compliance monitoring activities - delivering regular training sessions in relation to Codes of Practice
- Create and implement a Continuous Process Improvement Plan whilst working closely with the Quality team
- Being the first-line point of contact for Code of Practice related process questions, for affiliate and above-country colleagues
- Monitor legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment along with best practice within the affiliate
Skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional quality management principles knowledge
- Expert knowledge of ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice
- Previous experience hosting and conducting audits and internal quality / compliance reviews
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply