Reference: 09320 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 September 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 September 2021
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with an innovative and exciting growth plan, they are currently looking for an ABPI focused Compliance Manager to join their team.
A key member of the UK Compliance team, you will support the development of medical and commercial compliance programs and ensure monitoring procedures are in place. A growing function within the business this is a visible role within the business as you will work closely with European counterparts whilst focusing on UK compliance strategy and delivery.
- Oversee the continuous improvement of compliance policies (commercial and medical) and procedures ensuring they meet all regulatory requirements
- Lead cross-functional projects to identify compliance risks within the business
- Manage all legal related procedures including contract management
- Work cross functionally with both compliance groups and other departments within the business acting as a subject matter expert
- Provide compliance training when needed
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- UK compliance experience
- Proven background in a compliance role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Legal document review experience
- Excellent knowledge of the UK ABPI Code of practice as well as PMCPA
- Team oriented with the ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with partners and other teams
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £27,000
£35,000 to £45,000
£35,000 to £45,000