Reference: 06710 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 30 May 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 30 May 2017
Healthcare Compliance Manager – Temporary
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Healthcare Compliance professional to join their Medical team. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 6 month temporary contract and would thrive in joining this fast paced department.
- Responsible for providing oversight and guidance on processes related to ABPI and IPHA.
- Supporting affiliate training and compliance monitoring activities - delivering regular training sessions in relation to Codes of Practice.
- Create and implement a Continuous Process Improvement Plan whilst working closely with the Quality team.
- Being the first-line point of contact for Code of Practice related process questions, for affiliate and above-country colleagues.
- Monitor legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment along with best practice within the affiliate.
Skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional quality management principles knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Previous experience hosting and conducting audits and internal quality / compliance reviews.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global biopharmaceutical company.
- Excellent 12 month opportunity.
- QMS specialist
- Project based position.
£70,000 to £80,000
£40,000 to £45,000
- Private Clinic on Harley St
- New clinic
- expanding team