Reference: 08623 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 21 January 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 21 January 2020
A global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, is currently looking for a Health Economics Manager to join their team on an initial 12-month assignment. Health Economics is a key business function and you will play an important part in helping further develop their impressive pipeline of future products.
You will manage a full portfolio of projects/studies across multiple therapeutic areas. Confident in running multiple projects at different phases of development, you will want to work in environment of excellence.
Key responsibilities include
- Creating Health Economics strategies and managing projects to support company’s products across its lifecycle
- Overseeing Health Economics projects from idea to publication
- Working cross-functionally, you will lead the development of comprehensive products and health economic arguments to support projects publications
- You will have previous Health Economics experience of working within a pharmaceutical environment in a managerial capacity or similar level.
- Background in clinical trial protocol development is preferred
- RWE experience
- European health economics experience is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of the current market is essential
- Strong relationship building experience and engagement with internal and external stakeholder management
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply