Reference: 06401 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Head of Sales & Marketing – Permanent
Are you accustomed to working towards high targets and motivating team members?
Joining the leader in their industry you will utilise your skill set to take the company to the next level. The role has an extremely generous structure for an extremely focused and driven Sales and Marketing Strategist and will be based in the Thames Valley area.
- Develop, manage and implement the Marketing Strategy briefs and plans.
- Working closely and managing the outsourced agencies to oversee marketing activity.
- Responsible for entire Sales and Marketing Budget.
- Customer service - development of a key branch of customers for the business.
- Leading on all Sales and Marketing activities.
- Utilising Social Media to understand your target audience.
- Experience in the construction, manufacturing, or building industries you will be confident in your methods, looking to influence the future of the business.
- You will be a confident business developer with excellent client relation skills.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
An industrial company, the demand for their quality products has extended to a worldwide audience. Rooted in a strong business ethos, you will be joining a company that can offer stability and personal growth for a long-term employee.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, vendor side team
£60,000 to £65,000
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based on a short term basis with potential for further projects
- Working with leading technology vendors
- Working for a UK based marketing agency who specialise in data centric campaigns
- Covering the Dutch market