Reference: 06401 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 November 2016
Head of Sales & Marketing – Permanent
Are you accustomed to working towards high targets and motivating team members?
Joining the leader in their industry you will utilise your skill set to take the company to the next level. The role has an extremely generous structure for an extremely focused and driven Sales and Marketing Strategist and will be based in the Thames Valley area.
- Develop, manage and implement the Marketing Strategy briefs and plans.
- Working closely and managing the outsourced agencies to oversee marketing activity.
- Responsible for entire Sales and Marketing Budget.
- Customer service - development of a key branch of customers for the business.
- Leading on all Sales and Marketing activities.
- Utilising Social Media to understand your target audience.
- Experience in the construction, manufacturing, or building industries you will be confident in your methods, looking to influence the future of the business.
- You will be a confident business developer with excellent client relation skills.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
An industrial company, the demand for their quality products has extended to a worldwide audience. Rooted in a strong business ethos, you will be joining a company that can offer stability and personal growth for a long-term employee.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- It is a great opportunity to work on exciting content marketing projects
- Initially a 6 month contract managing high profile accounts within the technology sector
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry