Reference: 07292 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 June 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 June 2018
Patient Recruitment Manager – Clinical Trials
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Patient Recruiter to join an innovative medical company based in central London. You will use your experience within clinical recruitment to create recruitment strategy and lead the team to achieve targets and get the right participants on board for particular clinical studies.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE & COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established and recognised global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- Challenging position which will improve your knowledge and experience of recruitment for clinical trials (handling sensitive patient matters)
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working, proactive, team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- General knowledge about inserting data into CRM; keeping patients record up to date
- Control of patient referrals
- Phoning and assessing profiles of potentially suitable patients for studies
- Possessing a knowledge about studies, participate in the meetings with Investigators, training and conferences relevant to study
- You will be responsible for tracking the progress of the conducted studies
- Making sure that all the patients are fully compliant and had all the right procedures completed.
- You will be responsible for creating recruitment strategy and leading the team to possess the right participants for the studies
- Using your strong experience within recruiting patients and support the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Engaging and driven character
- Attention to the detail is critical; the person will be dealing with important data and answering all the patients’ queries
- Strong experience within recruiting patients for clinical trials
- Being able to lead the team and plan the recruitment strategy to achieve the targets
- Possessing knowledge about the marketing strategy
- Previous experience as team leader
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35.00 to £40.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Regional Healthcare Partnership role focused on building key relationships with senior NHS stakeholders
- Working for a patient centric company who want to have a key representative in the M1 / M6 territory
- Car driver is essential
£55.00 to £60.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical leader
- 3-6 month contract (with view to extensions)
- Join a growing quality compliance team
- Financially sound business who has a strong long-term drug pipeline