Reference: 08713 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 March 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 March 2020
Our client, a leading languages services provider based in the Gerrards Cross area is currently seeking a Head of Operations (translation services) to join their company on a permanent basis.
As Head of Operations you will supervise the management of three key internal departments, to make sure the objectives for each department are being met, ensuring the timely, efficient and accurate completion of all client projects.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Analysis of work flow
- Staff training and supervising to ensure departments and individual performance is being met
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date knowledge of all client projects to ensure internal resources are co-ordinated appropriately
- Develop reporting procedures for reporting requirements at management meetings
- Work with internal teams to develop policies, procedures and/or actions to ensure efficiency for meeting the company’s objectives
- Analyse the volume of work of the department and make recommendations for changes to staffing requirements to meet the needs of the business unit.
The ideal candidate will have an operational management background, ideally having worked for a language services provider/translation company or similar service driven business. You will be able to supervise employees providing them with clear direction, goals and work objectives, in addition the successful candidate will be able to troubleshoot any job-related issues, you will have strong communication skills and will be well organised.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to work for an industry leading business. For more information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £24,000