Reference: 06706 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 May 2017
The Head of Marketing will revolutionise the Marketing function, strategiesing with the CEO to drive the company's brand. You will manage a growing team, and have the opportunity to have a big impact on a market- leading company.
- Develop the marketing strategy, through market, pricing and competitor analysis
- Develop an understanding of the Healthcare market through membership bodies, events, and government policies
- Work with the Marketing team across their offline and online marketing campaigns
- Manage the marketing budget, conducting financial analysis and cost benefit analysis.
- Assist in the recruitment of future marketing team members,
- Take responsibility to improve the overall marketing function, to improve the company brand
- Strive to create an efficient, innovative and creative marketing environment.
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare industry
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Drive to expand the marketing function
- Innovative to contribute and expand into new channels
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£60,000 to £120,000
£40,000 to £45,000
- Make your mark in a developing marketing team
- Contribute your expertise within the Healthcare industry
- Innovative business concept
- Caring company culture, with great leadership
£25,000 to £35,000
London - North
- Take full responsibility for the email marketing function
- Join a vibrate, fast paced environment
- Manage, optimise, live and breath email marketing and CRM
- Work with leading retail and FMCG brands