Reference: 06706 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 May 2017
The Head of Marketing will revolutionise the Marketing function, strategiesing with the CEO to drive the company's brand. You will manage a growing team, and have the opportunity to have a big impact on a market- leading company.
- Develop the marketing strategy, through market, pricing and competitor analysis
- Develop an understanding of the Healthcare market through membership bodies, events, and government policies
- Work with the Marketing team across their offline and online marketing campaigns
- Manage the marketing budget, conducting financial analysis and cost benefit analysis.
- Assist in the recruitment of future marketing team members,
- Take responsibility to improve the overall marketing function, to improve the company brand
- Strive to create an efficient, innovative and creative marketing environment.
- Solid understanding of the Healthcare industry
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Drive to expand the marketing function
- Innovative to contribute and expand into new channels
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region
- Full training provided
- Renowned company
- Great company culture
€35,000 to €40,000
- Established company
- German speaking vacancy
- Consultative sales role
- Competitive salary + OTE