Reference: 06708 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 31 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 31 May 2017
Working as Head of Marketing for a global ecommerce technology business, this role will enable you to take ownership of global marketing strategy and delivery as well as building brand reputation in the sector.
This role will give you a high profile within the business as well as the opportunity to develop strategy as the company continues to expand their ecommerce product offering on a global scale. With consistent business growth, you will be leading a marketing function who are the forefront of innovation within the payments/ecommerce sector.
Focused on developing innovative digital marketing strategy on a global basis, you will lead the regional teams to further develop innovative and engaging marketing strategies. With an emphasis on content creation, customer engagement and building market share, you will have a high profile role representing the company at conferences, interviews, PR strategy and panel discussion.
To be successful in this role, you will need a marketing background within ecommerce technology and payments. An understanding of marketing to complex global organisations is also essential.
Previous experience of managing global teams and the ability to represent the business with both customers and the wider industry sector through panel discussions, presentations and interviews is a key element of this role.
This role involves 25% travel so you must be able to travel at short notice and on a global basis.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply for an initial, informal conversation about your career direction and future aspirations.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£55,000 to £70,000
- They have an inspiring management team focused on developing their business
- Ongoing training and development
- This is a company who values innovative and entrepreneurial thinkers
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£40,000 to £45,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition