Reference: 06771 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 July 2017
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing Fintec start-up in central London. The Head of Marketing will take full responsibility across digital and product marketing, to drive the company's presence. As the company grows there is the opportunity to develop the marketing team.
- Work closely with the senior stake holders to create and mange the marketing strategy
- Build successful campaigns across channels and platforms: SEO, PPC, email, social, affiliate, events, CRM and analytics
- Proactively manage the data, utilising Google Analytics and A/B testing to monitor the success of such campaigns
- Take full responsibility of the marketing function, to drive the business success. Use your innovation to create new channels and campaign ideas.
- Successfully build new partner relationship
- Manage the marketing budget and P&L across the product
- Work with the senior stake holders, in the development of new company products
- Work within a small-medium or start up environment
- Responsibility for the entire marketing function, both strategically and hands on
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to succeed personally, and to channel this drive into company success
- Interest or experience working within Fintech, SaaS, or a technology company.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- Role can be worked from home (in the UK) or office based
- Training provided
- Competitive salary
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
£57,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a company passionate about science and clinical research
- Role focused on the running of Clinical Trials
- Company focused on career development