Reference: 00055 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Our client, a large multinational pharmaceutical company, are seeking to employ a seasoned HR professional, to take on complete control of their entire HR function across all departments. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a track record of professional HR practice to join an innovative company during a period of rapid development.
• Responsible for planning and overseeing the entire HR function, including management internal teams.
• Provide leadership of the performance management cycle
• Maintain and look for opportunities to optimise HR policy
• Advising on employee relations
• Advising on employee law and best practice
• Implement an employee communication engagement and training strategy.
• Manage all recruitment campaigns
• Working in collaboration with Training and Development Manager and Facilities Manager
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and educated to degree level within a relevant field, be commercially focused and strategically minded, have strong leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships. Evidence of professional in-company training to support development in a similar role and a longstanding employment history within HR.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Established company
- HR Officer role with emphasis on recruitment
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes