Reference: 09641 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 March 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 March 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Finance to join an established education provider in Maidenhead. This is a a full-time role during term time.
As the Head of Finance, leading a small team, you will be a trusted financial advisor to the wider organisation and be responsible for overseeing the financial management planning for the school.
Playing a central role in the Leadership team, you will ensure cost effective use of funds for the school.
- Oversee the planning of the school’s finances including developing budgets and funding for the business
- Create and manage strategies for any budgetary corrections or cash flow concerns in a timely manner
- Develop financial practices that ensure the organisation is compliant with all statutory financial requirements as well as liaising with auditors as needed
- Produce full management accounts reports and quarterly financial forecasts
- Extensive financial management experience preferably in an education environment
- Accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Effective leadership and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Must be able to obtain an enhanced DBS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£29,400 to £37,050 + Benefits