Reference: 08729 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 April 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 April 2020
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Learning Lab Head to join their team in Oxford to manage the company’s educational programme.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
The aim of this role is to inspire the next generation of STEM students to want to progress their career into the pharmaceutical sector. You want to raise their curiosity and level of passion to see the benefits of pursuing a career in this field. Ultimately, this is a role to serve the local and national community through inspiring others to want to thrive.
- Manage the educational programme and its daily schedule
- Assist in creating the curriculum of the Learning Lab with the collaboration of other scientists and investigators
- Act as the educator for all student visits
- Being the point of contact in the company for schools and community visits whilst maintaining excellent relationships
- Preferably educated to PhD level in a Scientific area; can demonstrate expertise in research and academic writing
- Significant science teaching experience particularly at secondary school level (PGCE qualified)
- Experience working with pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies is a significant benefit
- Highly organised individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Use of cutting edge scientific techniques and state of the art laboratories
- Global biotechnology company
£19.00 to £20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety