Reference: 09193 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 2 August 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 2 August 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Haematology/Apheresis Nurse to join their team.
As a key member of the clinical development team, you will be travelling internationally to several sites to oversee clinical trial activities for a pioneering business at the forefront of cell and gene therapies.
- Manage clinical trial protocols onsite and ensure the right protocol and product handling procedures are being followed
- Oversee clinical trials activities including cell collection and infusion and follow up with any issues that may arise
- Ensure all hospital and regulatory standards are in place at each site
- Acts as a Haematology/Apheresis Subject Matter Expert
- Provide training and support to onsite staff as needed
- Previous Haematology/Apheresis nursing experience particularly in a hospital setting
- Strong background in clinical trials and clinical research
- Ideally, previous cell transplant experience
- Great understanding of GCP and GMP requirements
- Flexible to travel internationally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply