Reference: 00080 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
As Group Marketing Manager you will direct marketing strategy across multiple conference, exhibitions, digital and publication products. You will want to build upon your event marketing experience and will have experience across the full marketing mix. Experienced at managing both the function and a team you will be focused on combining strategic and innovative thinking to make sure marketing campaigns deliver successful results for their clients. Joining an internationally renowned company in the events and conference sector you will be adding a prestigious employer to your cv.
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834 866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
£55,000 to £65,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition
£35,000 to £40,000
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- It is a great opportunity to work on exciting content marketing projects
- Initially a 6 month contract managing high profile accounts within the technology sector