Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 July 2017
- Rapidly growing FMCG brand, changing the current market
- Opportunity to work across widely used consumer products
- Work within a vibrant dedicated team
- Excellent progression opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of London's fastest growing consumer brands. This start-up is challenging the status quo, and rapidly developed to become the market leaders. This is the opportunity to join at an integral stage of growth, and assist in the brand's design which will soon become global.
- Work with the junior and senior graphic designers, across the brand guidelines
- Design exciting graphics across print and digital designs for: web, packaging, advertising, and social media designs.
- Mentor the junior graphic designer, for design layout and best practice before completion
- Ability to create strong visual designs, including topography and layout.
- Creative flare, and confidence to share ideas with the team
- Innovation and drive to succeed
- Ability to manage a team/peers, or desire to do so
- Videographic, Photographic, or Animation skills (not essential but desirable)
- Passion for FMCG, particularly organic food products.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£70,000 to £90,000
- Work within a thriving global start-up
- Take the opportunity to lead on Marketing and develop a team
- Put your mark on the process, and make a big impact across this developing product.
£28,000 to £35,000
London - South West
- Excellent career progression.
- Super location.
- Friendly, professional working environment.
- Global company.