Reference: 07363 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 28 August 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28 August 2018
Our client is based in the Gerrards Cross area and is a leading language services provider. They are currently recruiting graduate linguists with the following language skills to join their team to work as a Multilingual Translation Checker:
- Native level English speaker combined with German degree level (or equivalent experience)
- Native level German speaker combined with English degree (or equivalent experience)
- Native English speaker combined with a Korean language degree (or equivalent experience)
- Native Russian speaker combined with a degree in English language (or equivalent experience) 12 month FTC
The successful candidate(s) will work as part of an international team of Translation Checkers, this position will involve the word-by-word checking of translations that have been prepared by the in-house (or freelance) translators, you may also be tasked with adapting existing translations as well as ad-hoc duties associated with the finishing and dispatch of the translation.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects. In return the company offers full training, a competitive rate of pay and range of benefits.
For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes