- Full training provided
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Starting salary of £24,250 + benefits
- Excellent working environment
Our client are a leading language services provider and are based in the Gerrards Cross area of Buckinghamshire. At present the company are recruiting graduate linguists with the following language skills to join their team to work as a Multilingual Linguistic Revisor/Translation Checker:
- Native level English speaker combined with German and French to degree level (or equivalent)
- Native level English speaker educated to degree level in French (or equivalent)
- Native level Spanish speaker educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Native level French speaker educated to degree level (or equivalent)
The successful candidate(s) will work as part of an international team of Translation Checkers, this position will involve the word-by-word checking of translations that have been prepared by the in-house (or freelance) translators, you may also be tasked with adapting existing translations as well as ad-hoc duties associated with the finishing and dispatch of the translation.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects. In return the company offers full training, a competitive rate of pay and range of benefits.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.