Reference: 06715 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 June 2017
Are you seeking a new challenge and want to develop your career within a forward thinking digital business? If so this is an excellent opportunity for a fluent Swedish or Danish speaker to join a company based in Central London.
This role will involve gaining initial interest from prospective clients in advertising their work/business offering on a community website, focusing on self-promotion and increased marketing collateral for the target customer.
This role will ideally suit someone who truly wants to work for a company who will give you the necessary skills to build a long-term career in sales. They tend to hire graduate-calibre candidates (non-grads with sales skills are of course going to be considered suitable) who can show they are adaptable and strong-willed.
Naturally you'll be tech-savvy and comfortable explaining digital solutions to all types of people. This is a business-to-business sales development role and is offered on an initial 6 month contract (with a view to a permanent contract thereafter).
To apply or for further information please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: Graduate, Graduate Sales, Hipster, Beard, Skinny Jeans, Sales Executive, New Business, Digital Sales, New Media Sales, Advertising Sales, Graduate Opportunity, Swedish, Danish
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£22,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with an exceptional leadership team who are focused on innovation and future proofing their company
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
£18,000 to £20,000
- An award winning online marketplace
- Great training and development potential
- Good earnings capability