Reference: 06800 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 August 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 August 2017
GP Liaison Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a GP Liaison Officer to join a Private Clinic on Harley St in London. You will be responsible for developing the clinic’s relationships with local GP practices, hospitals and increasing referrals. As a GP Liaison Manager you will strive to increase referrals to the hospital from General Practitioners/ Practice Managers while increasing the corporate opportunities for the business. Using your experience within Private Healthcare you will help shape the future of this company.
- Co-ordinate an engagement strategy for key customers to promote services
- Develop educational events to enhance brand awareness
- Schedule visits to local GP practices to meet with Healthcare Professionals such as: GPs, Nurses, Practice Manages and Consultants
- Organise and increase corporate clients for the company
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company, responsible for developing relationships for referrals from GPs.
- Work closely with the marketing department for promotional material
- Work towards sales KPIs regarding customer meetings
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to report on status and updates of developing relationships and referrals
- Strong background/ experience as a GP Liaison Office or Corporate Liaison
- Experience working within Private Healthcare
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confidence selling Private Practice service
- UK Driving Licence
The clinic prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide the best possible service.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email email@example.com. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £50,000
London - West
- Fast growing tech start up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Modern campus environment with great social activities
£400.00 to £450.00 per hour
- Global pharmaceutical company
- 12-month contract
- Quality Management Systems
- Quality and Compliance
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong Clinical Recruitment background
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Business has experienced significant recent growth including opening US site
- Role focused on the creating recruitment strategy and leading the patient recruitment team to possess the participant for clinical trials.