Reference: 09313 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 16 September 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 16 September 2021
An innovative global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, is currently looking for a Global Safety Scientist to join their team on an initial 12-month contract.
Working within the Global Patient Safety team, you will act as the medical expert to support safety and risk management activities for a set of products in several therapy areas.
- Act as a safety expert for all products in several therapeutic areas
- Oversee safety monitoring and risk management assessments for several assigned products
- Provide insight in relation to safety measurements in clinical trials
- Support in the development of risk management and safety strategies
- Supervise the preparation, writing and review of safety reports, protocols and other regulatory documents
- Liaise with stakeholders and internal partners regarding products safety
- A Medical doctor (GMC registered) with clinical/medical research experience in an academic or private practice setting
- Proven background in product safety in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- A knowledge of inflammation and/or nephrology therapy areas is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay