Reference: 09646 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 April 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 April 2022
An established, specialist agency based in London is currently looking for a Content Executive with fluent German language skills to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Utilising your German and English language skills, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and managing engaging content for their German website.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating content for the German version of the website using the CMS
- Analysing and updating existing content based on analytics and search volumes
- Liaising with the wider team to help identify pages and products for promotion
- Assisting with the content creation for the English version of the website when needed
- Conducting research on trends and competitor’s website content.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating and managing website content for a wide consumer audience – so, strong writing skills are essential. In addition, you will have previous experience of working with a CMS and ideally possess SEO skills. Experience of Google Analytics would be highly desirable, along with experience of working in an agile marketing environment.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV through this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Leading retail company based around Windsor
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to expand their marketing experience
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established company
- Industry training provided