Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 May 2018
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
A leading provider of services to a variety of industries are currently recruiting for a German Survey Manager to run a series of monthly and quarterly market research studies. This role involves approximately 33% translation and proofreading work and 66% administration support.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support, ensuring that the data is of a high standard and following up on any missing data. You will then work alongside the other members of the team to provide reports, translating the documents from English to German. You should be meticulous, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate well.
Based near Reading, this company is commutable from locations such as Bracknell, Ascot, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Twyford and Henley. Ideally you will own your own transport as the office location they are moving to is on the outskirts of Bracknell.
For further details please apply through this website.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- 5-10 days market research surveying
- German native required
- No cold calling! (all companies provide research data each month)
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Outsourcing company
- Temporary 6-month contract
- Close to tube station