Reference: 07104 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 February 2018
Our client, a well-established multinational company, are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join the team. In addition to English, the successful candidate will speak fluent German and be confident working in a client facing environment.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team and be responsible for supporting both internal and external customers. You will work to Service Level Agreements and be proactive and well organised.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, the ideal candidate will have a full driving licence and car in order to get to the office at ease on a daily basis.
To find out further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change