Reference: 07104 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 February 2018
Our client, a well-established multinational company, are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join the team. In addition to English, the successful candidate will speak fluent German and be confident working in a client facing environment.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small team and be responsible for supporting both internal and external customers. You will work to Service Level Agreements and be proactive and well organised.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, the ideal candidate will have a full driving licence and car in order to get to the office at ease on a daily basis.
To find out further information, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
- International company
- Opportunity to break into the gaming industry
- Fun and friendly, modern offices close to city centre
- Use your language skills in a vibrant team
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location