Reference: 06326 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 5 October 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 5 October 2016
German speaking Inside Sales Executive required to join a forward thinking award winning business in the Wantage. This is a temporary position, likely to last 12 weeks and pays a competitive hourly wage.
The function of your role will be to work on behalf of one of their clients to nurture, develop and manage a sales pipeline, including lead generation and high level appointment setting. You will be conversing with senior level decision makers in order to identify key opportunities for business development, and understanding an organisational structure through research and profiling.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous sales or business development experience and exceptional communication skills in German and English. You will have a confident, proactive approach to generating results.
This position is commutable from locations such as Oxford, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon and surrounding areas. Due to the location of the role the successful candidate will have a full driving license and car in order to get to the office on a daily basis.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes