Reference: 06629 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 April 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 April 2017
Our client, a dynamic data centric marketing agency are currently recruiting for experienced and successful data focused Data Management/Researchers fluent in German and English to join their growing UK team.
Working remotely from home on a contract basis for full time hours; this is an exciting opportunity for a data focused Market Research professional The core focus of the role is to build and verify large data sets. With keen attention to detail you will identify data gaps and through desk and telephone based research build and complete data sets for multiple clients as well as build out profiles and follow up calls.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail, be extremely self-motivated and have a results-driven and proactive attitude. To be considered you must be prepared to commit to working from home for 2-4 months. You will have a background in market research across desk and telephone research and strong MS Excel skills, the ability to use pivot tables is key. Market research experience across the technology, financial services, telecommunications and legal sectors is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Unique opportunity within the translation industry
- Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry required
- Chance to combine your industry experience with your love of languages
- Diverse multilingual working environment
- Permanent, office based role
£25,000 to £27,000 (£10,000.00 OTE)
London - South West
- Fast growing tech start-upcompany
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential with realistictargets
- Modern office with an amazing roof terrace
- Energetic, ambitious environment with great social activities
- PERFECT role forHUNGRY graduate calibre candidates who want fast career progression
- Full training provided
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes