Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 19 June 2017
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
This world leading electronics giant is seeking a Business Development Executive with fluent German who wants to join a business where they can add value and be rewarded for their effort.
You will manage office based internal sales and marketing activities with responsibility for all sales channels across the German region. This is a great opportunity to add to your existing experience and develop industry experience within the electronics sector.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Outbound telemarketing calls to designated country; applying consultative sales techniques to qualify incoming leads
- Build and establish excellent customer relationships
- Qualifying inbound calls, e-mails and enquiries
- Ensures that outbound activity is in-line with the targets and objectives
- Support marketing activities
- Must have spoken and written language fluency in German and English
- B2B sales experience working in a high-tech environment and for a continuous period of not less than 3 months calling German customers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills particularly by telephone
- Ability to engage customer in non-technical conversation to establish buying intent
- Internal account management experience (desirable but not mandatory)
- Previous experience of managing outbound activities – take a pro-active role in seeking new business opportunities
- Able to build professional relationships with all colleagues, senior managers, customers and partners (both internal and external)
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Ideally fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to build sales career from
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus
£25,000 to £28,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Award-winning disruptive cloud HCM provider