Reference: 06550 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 February 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 February 2017
A market-leading US IT Security vendor in Maidenhead are recruiting their next up and coming sales superstar to prospect for new business in the DACH territory.
They require a native German speaking Sales Development Representative to passionate introduce their product portfolio to a base of new prospects through proactive outbound calling as well as social selling and networking. By holding consultative conversations and gaining an in-depth understanding of customer pain-points, you will qualify and nurture leads through to the point of passing to the Account Execs, who you will have the opportunity to work closely alongside.
To be successful in this role you need to be tenacious, hungry, passionate and determined to succeed against set KPI's. You must be a natural communicator with the ability to articulate a value proposition effectively as well as listen carefully to customer needs. If you're afraid to pick up the phone, this role is not for you.
To find out further information about this position or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today or contact us on 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£25,000 to £28,000 (£45,000.00 OTE)
- Award-winning disruptive cloud HCM provider
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus