Reference: 08563 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 November 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 November 2019
A well-known brand with offices in Basingtoke is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive with German language skills. The role is predominantly office based, however could involve some international travel.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the regional implementation of European marketing strategies within the territory, ensuring the execution of marketing plans and strategic marketing objectives.
Activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Management of key accounts
- Reporting on local trends and activity which affect to ensure competitiveness within the market place
- In conjunction with the Key Account Manager help build a marketing calendar for each customer in the given territory
- Provide support to field accounts and account manage selected accounts
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned to pan European commercial and strategic objectives
- Track and measure marketing activity to ensure return on investment and to quantify marketing activity
- Participation in events and trade shows as required
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, range of benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£10.25 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change