Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 November 2019
- Well-known brand
- Excellent working environment
- Some opportunity to travel within the role
A well-known brand with offices in Basingtoke is currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive with German language skills. The role is predominantly office based, however could involve some international travel.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the regional implementation of European marketing strategies within the territory, ensuring the execution of marketing plans and strategic marketing objectives.
Activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Management of key accounts
- Reporting on local trends and activity which affect to ensure competitiveness within the market place
- In conjunction with the Key Account Manager help build a marketing calendar for each customer in the given territory
- Provide support to field accounts and account manage selected accounts
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned to pan European commercial and strategic objectives
- Track and measure marketing activity to ensure return on investment and to quantify marketing activity
- Participation in events and trade shows as required
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, range of benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Amazing new office in the centre of Berlin
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential
£9.00 per hour
London - West
- International environment
- Friendly team
- Modern offices
- Temporary contract offered on a project by project basis