Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 September 2017
- Well-known brand
- Excellent working environment
- Some opportunity to travel within the role
A well-known brand with offices in Hampshire is currently recruiting a Marketing Executive with German language skills. The role is predominantly office based, however will involve some international travel as and when required.
As a Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the regional implementation of Pan European marketing strategies within the territory, ensuring the execution of go to market plans and strategic marketing objectives.
Activities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Management of key accounts in the territory
- Act as a regional marketing expert reporting on local trends and activity which affect the company’s competitiveness within the market place
- In conjunction with the Key Account Manager help to build a marketing calendar for each customer
- Provide support to field accounts in the territory and account manage selected accounts.
- Ensure all marketing activity is aligned to pan European commercial and strategic objectives
- Track and measure marketing activity within each the account to ensure ROI and to quantify marketing activity.
- Take ownership of events and trade shows
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, range of benefits and the opportunity to work in an excellent team environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- One for the UK's Fastest Growing Companies
- Leading Sports Nutrition Brand
- Friendly and Casual working environment
- Offices based in London
- Excellent Benefits package
- Fast-paced ambitious online retailer
£34,000 to £37,000
- Content and campaign focused role
- Working for a global leader at the forefront of technology
- Working in an innovative and exciting industry sector
£50,000 to £55,000 + Benefits
- Leading FMCG company
- Friendly and ambitious working environment
- Working with top customers and leading media agencies
- International Company
- Great salary & benefits package