Reference: 08897 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 8 December 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 December 2020
We are currently looking for a native level/fluent speaker of German to join a temporary market research project from next week (14th December) for a couple of weeks initially, potentially with extension into January.
In addition to native level fluency in German, you should be well-spoken and a confident communicator, as you will be speaking with very senior members of staff (directors, CEOs, etc), so should feel happy conducting interviews with them.
Owing to the requirement for outbound, cold calling, we are looking for those with experience in:
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Market Research
- Customer Service
Whilst Covid-19 protocols are of course being followed, you should feel comfortable with travelling to and working in their office in Stratford.
Office hours are 08h-16h, Monday-Friday.
If you would be interested to be considered, we look forward to receiving your application!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Well established company
- Attractive salary
- Training provided
£23,000 to £28,000 (£12,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£11.25 per hour
- Temporary project starting ASAP until December
- Offices based in East Croydon however the project will be working from home for the time being.
- Working hours 08:00-16:00, Monday - Friday
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students